- ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Endlessly’ will get its streaming debut on Disney+ - February 1, 2023
- NNPCL assures of sufficient gas provide for 2023 polls - February 1, 2023
- PSG deadline day transfer for Chelsea’s Ziyech falls via - February 1, 2023
The Community members of Edwardsville III have gathered at two vigils Friday to honor the six workers who died in last week’s Amazon warehouse collapse.
The City had hosted a candlelight vigil at 10:00 a.m. at the Governor’s Plaza on South Main Street.
These individuals went to work that day, like many of us, but did not have the opportunity to return home.The Mayor of Edwardsville Art Risavy said.
A second vigil was held Friday night at the Amazon fulfillment center on Gateway Commerce Center Drive.Flags at half-staff in Edwardsville to honor victims of Amazon warehouse collapse
The Six people that died were;
- 28-year-old DeAndre S. Morrow of St. Louis.
- 62-year-old Kevin D. Dickey of Carlyle, Illinois.
- 29-year-old Clayton Lynn Cope of Alton, Illinois
- 46-year-old Larry E. Virden of Collinsville, Illinois
- 26-year-old Austin J. MacEwen of Edwardsville
- 34-year-old Etheria S. Hebb of St. Louis.
Several GoFundMe pages have been set up for the families. For more information, visit: www.gofundme.com/c/act/tornado-outbreak-fundraisers