- Talia Taylor’s Dora Skate Bubbi3 Video gone Viral Online - November 27, 2022
- The Location for Harry Styles POP-UP London and How long it is up for, Plus More - November 27, 2022
- See Another Way to make the popular TASTY CINNAMON ROLL HACK ON TIKTOK REVEALED - November 27, 2022
Below in this page, ValidNewsToday will give you details about the Hurricane Ian in Florida as Nick Underwood, an engineer in NOAA captures photos and videos of the eye of hurricane Ian and details his experience in a series of tweets since the hurricane Ian just hit Florida and the scenes from there have been devastating.
Since then, People have been sharing images and clips of Nick, who refers to himself as “Hurricane Hunter” and also decided to jump into a flight to experience the storm. Keep reading below to hear details of his experience.
The Photos of the eye of the hurricane has since began trending on September 28th after Nick captured photos of the eye of the hurricane and shared the same on his social media with the photo captioned:
“I have flown storms for the last six years. This flight to Hurricane #Ian on Kermit (#NOAA42) was the worst I’ve ever been on. I’ve never seen so much lightning in an eye.”
He continued: “This was the eye. You can see the curvature. Understand this is at NIGHT. The light is from LIGHTNING”
And also in a shared video where he tels his experience, he called it the “roughest flight” he has been on and said:
“When I say this was the roughest flight of my career so far, I mean it. I have never seen the bunks come out like that. There was coffee everywhere. I have never felt such lateral motion.”
MORE ON THE HURRICANE:
- WHAT ZONE AM I IN FOR HURRICANE IAN IN FLORIDA? EVACUATION ZONES
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO HURRICANE IAN IN FLORIDA
© 2022, Reported by ValidNewsToday . All rights reserved.