- DR DOE’S CHEMISTRY QUIZ POSES BIZARRE SCIENCE CHALLENGE WITH ANTHROPOMORPHIC DEER - August 12, 2022
- DID EMINEM RESPOND TO THE GAME AS LATTER’S DISS TRACK GOES VIRAL? - August 12, 2022
- Sturgeon moon 2022: Rituals for manifestation during August’s full moon - August 12, 2022
The Public Health office Ontario has reported 3,301 new COVID cases on Saturday December 18th
See List of Covid cases report Below;
- There are 17,882 active cases, up from 15,792 yesterday.
- 382 people are in hospital testing positive for COVID-19, up from 358 yesterday.
- Today’s update notes 718 of the new cases were unvaccinated individuals, 104 were partially vaccinated, and 2,338 were fully vaccinated.
- The hospitalized cases (not in the ICU) include 121 unvaccinated people, nine partially vaccinated, and 88 fully vaccinated.
- 154 people are in ICU due to COVID-19. Of those, 138 people are testing positive and 16 are testing negative. There are 99 people in an intensive care unit (ICU) due to COVID on a ventilator.
- ICU cases include 76 unvaccinated people, five partially vaccinated, and 33 fully vaccinated people.
- 11.3 million people in Ontario are fully vaccinated, and five per cent of the province has one dose of COVID vaccine.
- 1.5 million people have received a booster (third dose) since August 2021.
- The province reported 54,407 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in an 8.9 per cent positivity rate.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 645,766 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 617,773 recoveries and 10,111 deaths.