- How to avoid nervous breakdown during exams and Pass - May 15, 2023
- How to make Noodles Kebab 2023 style - May 15, 2023
- Is My Boyfriend A Good Match For Me Only You Will Really Know - May 15, 2023
What’s up Roku users, well if you’re getting bored? Then time to bring some movies and television shows on your Roku platform. Here we have some facile steps regarding the setup of Google Play Movies and TV on Roku.
Alright, Roku users, now it’s time to order some movies and shows, you can enjoy the Google Play movies and television shows on your favorite and popular Roku device. Turn on your computers or mobile and internet connection to get the Google Play access. During setup, you will see the payment method as well, but you will pay when you order a movie or show for your entertainment.
Below given countries hold the availability for Google Play Movies and TV on Roku:
- Unites States
- United Kingdom
In case if you’re finding any difficulty regarding setup, then for the appropriate troubleshooting steps and direction, Now how to set up Play Movies and TV on your Roku, follow these steps:
- Steps are really facile, navigate to Channel Store, and search the Google Play Movies and TV. Now you need to select the Google Play Movies and TV then make a selection of Add channel
- Now select Go to the channel, and then Sign in after that on your computers or mobile web browser, step ahead to play.google.com/roku, and the shown code on your Roku screen then select Continue.
- You need to review the permission screen. Do the confirmation or add a payment way by following the instruction given on your web browser. Now to set your Google PIN, follow the on-screen instructions or directions. Back to your Roku and search the videos.
Remember you can enjoy the trailers on the Play Movies & TV app for Roku anytime, but buy or rent videos you need to fill your appropriate credentials. Roku doesn’t support PayPal and direct carrier billing. Your Google Pin is different from the Pin associated with your Roku device. If you forgot your Google PIN, then you can reset it as well and keep that in mind that your Google PIN is used for all products of Google linked with your Google account.
You can be logged into only one Google Play Movies account at a time on Roku, you’ll need to register your device again in case you want to switch the account.