- How to avoid nervous breakdown during exams and Pass - May 15, 2023
- How to make Noodles Kebab 2023 style - May 15, 2023
- Is My Boyfriend A Good Match For Me Only You Will Really Know - May 15, 2023
Students in Canada can apply for Loan and Grants
1 Loan ( The money that you pay back)
2 Grant ( The money that you don’t pay back)
Low Income Family Students
The students from low income family are granted 250$ per month for study.
Middle Income Family Students
The students from middle income family are granted 100$ per month for study.
This grant is available for all years of eligible universities undergraduate, colleges and for trade school programs
The Government of Canada provides 60% loan as per needs like up to maximum 210$ per month and remaining 40% is provided in the form of provincial and territorial student loans.
- Students must first apply for a provincial or territorial student loan. Students are automatically considered for a Canada Student Loan when they apply for a provincial or territorial student loan.
- You are automatically assessed for most Canada Student Grants
- Loan application forms are available from provincial and territorial student assistance offices and also available at financial aid offices in educational institutions.
- Students must apply every year in order to receive funds