- IS THE 4TH OF JULY A FEDERAL HOLIDAY OR NOT? - June 30, 2022
- WHAT IS SPOTIFY UPSIDE DOWN PLAYLIST AND WHERE TO FIND IT? - June 30, 2022
- ZAWE ASHTON IS PREGNANT WITH TOM HIDDLESTON’S BABY - June 30, 2022
Fans have always enjoyed the new and improved filters our social media app has always given us and amid it is a new filter which is a novel phenomenon, made popular by Snapchat and co-opted by Instagram and also TikTok.
So this is the latest filter among with other interesting and available to users, the filter called the wavy, is now among the top filter on Instagram.
For the wavy filter, we saw one person in motion, recorded as they walk or dance, or even as someone is standing still and 5he filter will then help create q hilarious wavy effect that makes the person in the frame look as though they are dancing.
So below sweet how to use the wavy filter on both INSTAGRAM and tiktok to join amny other users animate their dances or prank unsuspecting family members.
Keep reading below to find out.
How to use the Waves Filter on Instagram and Tiktok
For the platformsz, it’s easy. So first for INSTAGRAM.
- Open the Instagram app on your device. On Instagram,
- click on the “Add Story” to open the camera view and access filters.
- Swipe through the available filters to the very end to go to the “Effects Overview” button.
- In the search bar at the top, type “Waves” and find the one that belongs to the user “kar.ina_”. Or click on this link to open the effect in the Instagram app. Now you can create stories or videos using the filter.